Tuesday, April 28, 2020

One Article or Multiple Articles targeting Separate keywords

I've been reading some books on SEO and following some online guides, doing SEO for friends and families in the hopes of branching out on my own. - I've had great success so far.

A question I have through is some guides recommend setting up a page based on overall topic Example:

Topic: Plumbing London

Main Keyword: Plumber London

Secondary Keywords: Best plumbers in South London, Emergency Plumber, Plumbing services.

So the above would be one article with the topic being plumbing London and sprinkle the sub keywords in that article OR:

Would I create a separate article for each keyword? - I'll Admit I haven't tried this method yet, wanted to understand what everyone is doing or what works best.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/snas12
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/g9i3mn/one_article_or_multiple_articles_targeting/>

No comments:

Post a Comment