Thursday, April 30, 2020

Noob with 2 Websites - SAME niche - SEO/Google Ads?

Im a total noob when it comes to SEO and was hoping I could get some help.

Info: I will be starting a food blog and another website within the same niche. BUT each one will targeting different users within that niche. (ex: 1 will target home cooks (national), the other 1 will target growers (local)) I would like to rank for Organic and Paid in the same niche, maybe not the EXACT same keywords. But very similar.

I REALLY don't want to combine the two. For personal and business reasons.

1.) How should I go about doing this, while avoiding google penalizing you? (SEO, Google ADs targeting the same keywords)

2.) Can make both from the same computer/IP?

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I will be blogging and both with have similar copyright but It will be different enough that I think it can avoid googles crawlers.

submitted by /u/iParadigmed
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/gaxj93/noob_with_2_websites_same_niche_seogoogle_ads/>

No comments:

Post a Comment