Thursday, April 30, 2020

I am unable to generate organic SEO

I started my blog in Dec 2019. Since then I have published more than 30 high-quality articles of around 1500 words on average. I get around 6k-7k page views every month and almost all of them are through referral traffic and social media. I am unable to get any organic traffic.

On top of it, my Adsense account is only giving me $ 1.5/RPM. I am just trying to understand where my strategy is falling short. Is it because, I am getting most referral and social media traffic, I am getting low RPM rates? And even after 3-4 months my organic traffic is only about 150 visitors per month.

Any suggestions here will be very helpful.

submitted by /u/abby2906
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/gatxc0/i_am_unable_to_generate_organic_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment