Thursday, April 30, 2020

Is it possible to rank in organic search without being confirmed by Google?

I'm speaking of businesses specifically. How important is confirming your business to organic search results? I understand that it's vital for the Map Pack, but I can't find anything about its importance when it comes to the actual search results.

The reason I ask is because I started my business in January and have been waiting two months for my confirmation postcard. I've hit the first page and my on-page SEO is on point, while my DA isn't too low to compete in this market, going by my competitors. But I can't help but wonder if not having this Google confirmation is holding me back.

submitted by /u/aedum1111
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/garxuz/is_it_possible_to_rank_in_organic_search_without/>

No comments:

Post a Comment