Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Using a theme demo layout in WordPress can hurt my SEO?

Well there's the thing, I need to build a website and won't have too much time to do it. So I'm just going to get a theme from themeforest (or maybe just pay for generatepress premium) and import a demo content to edit later all the text and relevant information (obviously I should touch a little bit the design but not too much).

The question is: Google can take this as "duplicate content" in any way? I want to be clear in something all texts in the website is going to be created by me, but anyway there's a possibility to be penalized by Google?

submitted by /u/conqher
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/g9jlxm/using_a_theme_demo_layout_in_wordpress_can_hurt/>

No comments:

Post a Comment