Thursday, April 30, 2020

Methods to find barely established businesses?

I'm brand new to SEO and finding it all very interesting. I'm currently taking Moz's and Ahref's courses, but I had a question I haven't seen an answer for yet.

I have a brand new digital product design business — I've pivoted from a different field, so I don't have many professional connections that are relevant for my new direction.

What are some methods of finding comparable businesses that are of the same size (tiny and barely starting). It's easy to use tools to find high ranking businesses, but they are at a totally different scale.

I'm specifically learning how to position myself to target the lower hanging clients for now to gain clients.

Thank you

Edit: if you are downvoting, could you tell me why? I'm always happy to learn

submitted by /u/HAL_9
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/gb9yh5/methods_to_find_barely_established_businesses/>

No comments:

Post a Comment