Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Backlink attack on my website

My website lost a lot of ranking positions in the last few days.

Now, Search Console showed me a lot of backlinks and I managed to find the reason for this.

I identified 140+ domains (and still counting), WordPress blogs and PHPbb forums with pages that link to my website, but the Target URL is like: "ppr.li/r?trail=contributor%3Dtwitter:....".

Some of them probably have bad reputation (I have to analyze each one of them), but some of them like LinkedIn have no guilt. They all seam attacked by a malware.

Does anyone knows what malware is it? I could not find anything about it.

Also, is it enough to disavow only ppr.li domain?

submitted by /u/AlessiaP
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/akzhgc/backlink_attack_on_my_website/>

1 comment:


  1. Hello,

    we provide affordable and result-oriented SEO services, please give a chance to serve you.


    Thanks
    Admin: E07.net

    ReplyDelete