Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Schema markup questions - having three LocalBusiness types inside of Organization type

I'm creating homepage schema for a brick-and-mortar business that has three different locations. I was going to employ a similar strategy to #2 in this article - https://intuitivedigital.com/blog/json-ld-for-multiple-locations/ - where I have three different LocalBusiness types nested under "location" within a single Organization type. Each LocalBusiness type would have its own address, phone number, image, coordinates, etc.

On each of my site's location pages, my strategy would be to use a single LocalBusiness type, which would look the same as the corresponding type nested under Organization on the homepage.

Is this a viable strategy? Does anyone have any experience doing anything similar, or any recommendations on a better way to use schema on my site's homepage?

submitted by /u/nb-mg-seo
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/al22ad/schema_markup_questions_having_three/>

No comments:

Post a Comment