Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Ideas regarding being an employer on Microworkers

Sorry if this is in the wrong reddit forum or if this has been asked before.

I've been using Microworkers for a while now and lately I've been noticing that you can probably make more money as an employer than a worker depending on what you do of course. I already have one referral campaign going on and it is pretty good soo far and I would like to get a second campaign started. I have three questions for everyone here and My 1st question is does anyone know where I can find referrals or a place/forum where companies/individuals post referrals? I would imagine BlackHatWorld would probably have something like that?

My second question is would it be smart (and this is just an idea haven't tried it yet) and worth the time to use Microworkers for SEO? In other words would it be feasible to post on let's say fiverr that I can help companies/individuals with ranking their website and then they pay me and then I take that money and then post different campaigns on Microworkers essentially being an SEO middle man? Would this be a feasible SEO endeavor/company? or is it just a waste of time, over saturated, and/or wrong ethically?

Last question is has anyone ever been a worker for Microworkers or any similar type of website then at some point figured out not only that you can make more as an employer but how to do it? And now months or years later are making way more than what you would've made if you just stuck to being a worker?

Thank you all and I apologize again if this is in the wrong reddit forum I'll move it if it is, thanks.....

submitted by /u/XorvroX
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/al29pe/ideas_regarding_being_an_employer_on_microworkers/>

No comments:

Post a Comment