Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Outranking Bad Press

Hello Reddit!

I have a very specific problem. I checked article history but found no case that would answer my question, so I am making another post:

Long story short.

A photographer did an oopsie - He sued people that were using his pictures. Now his name (which is also his brand name) is associated with ask-a-lawyer forum posts (made by people whom he sued) on the 1st Google page.

My question is, which is the best course of action to repair this damage:

  1. Should I try to outrank (bad press) law-related Google results just by optimizing the photography-related sites of my client
  2. Should I outrank (bad press) law-related Google results by creating law-related pages on the photography website

I hope I have clearly defined my dilemma. If not, I am open to conversation.

Have a nice day

submitted by /u/TheRealHyoMiYing
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/al3eha/outranking_bad_press/>

No comments:

Post a Comment