Tuesday, January 29, 2019

SEO Advice for a Web App

Apologies if I'm not posting this correctly.

I am a web developer who runs a high-ranking website which is essentially a single page app. Lately its ranking has dipped from 1st place to 3rd for its target keyword. Although the site is primarily a single page app, there are about 30-40 auxiliary pages, mostly there for SEO, as well as a recently-added blog.

I'm interested in possibly hiring someone to help advise me on how to regain my top place ranking. No actual SEO work is necessary - just a site audit with recommendations and some information on how my competitors are improving their positions over my own. Maybe a basic game plan for me to follow over the next 3-6 months.

If anyone is interested, please DM me.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/dietcheese
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/al8h6d/seo_advice_for_a_web_app/>

No comments:

Post a Comment