Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Suspicious backlinking strategy

Quick backstory: I finished my exam in digital marketing in December and was lucky enough to get a job straight away at a firm, but I'm still a noob in the digital marketing space. alright, here's the problem; I was assigned to work with a customer and they wanted better ranking on Google. The SEO consultant that has worked with the firm before me assigned me to write 5 articles that must include certain keywords. When he explained his strategy I could not help raise my eyebrows. bare with me because he's really bad at specifying his procedure and English is not my native tongue.

The articles, that I'm writing now, will be placed under 5 different domains that he will create. He also wants 500 words or more and the keyword must appear 3% - or 3 times per 100 words. Furthermore, the articles will point back to the client's site which will increase the number of backlinks.

I can't help to think that this is not a legitimate backlinking strategy since backlinks need to point from sites that are relevant and up-to-date, or am I wrong?

submitted by /u/Crazyjebuz
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/alal0p/suspicious_backlinking_strategy/>

No comments:

Post a Comment