Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Google Shopping Feed

This might be the wrong place, but I need some opinions.

I work for a small business selling it's own brand goods via their website and through various retailers etc.

We've had a bit of a slump in web sales lately so a lot of work is going on to improve the site performance and conversion from clicks to sales.

Some time ago I wrote a little C# console apps that queries the site for applicable products (ones that are for sale) and gets the details according to the site. It then basically writes this into an XML file and FTPs it up to Google.

Having searched around I can see that the Content API is available for on the fly updates and changes to any product data. As things seem to be changing rapidly I feel that this is the best option for the business, so I was wondering if anyone knows about this sort of thing and possibly has some tips on how to implement such a system.

Tl,dr; Shopping Feed sucks and I need help! Need dotnet Shopping API examples!

submitted by /u/JEv5
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/alesxl/google_shopping_feed/>

No comments:

Post a Comment