Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Malware questions on a site

Hey r/seo!

I have a site that I think has some malware on it. I have tried to fix the problem but ended up almost breaking the site and had to restore it.

​

Does anyone know any good plugin, person, or company that can clean an infected site?

Would I be better off just rebuilding the site and trying again?

​

We have not hit any google penalties. But I want to remove the malware and set up a better firewall.

​

I was using Sitelock, but they are trying to charge me another $300 to fix the site! I pay them $50/month to prevent this, so I am not really sure how it happened.

​

Any help would be appreciated.

​

Thank you!

submitted by /u/RealCaptainHindsight
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/al1om3/malware_questions_on_a_site/>

No comments:

Post a Comment