Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Malware questions on a site

Hey r/seo!

I have a site that I think has some malware on it. I have tried to fix the problem but ended up almost breaking the site and had to restore it.

Does anyone know any good plugin, person, or company that can clean an infected site?

Would I be better off just rebuilding the site and trying again?

We have not hit any google penalties. But I want to remove the malware and set up a better firewall.

I was using Sitelock, but they are trying to charge me another $300 to fix the site! I pay them $50/month to prevent this, so I am not really sure how it happened.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/RealCaptainHindsight
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/al1om3/malware_questions_on_a_site/>

No comments:

Post a Comment