Tuesday, January 29, 2019

SEO for a video production company without an address

I'm helping out a friend with their site for their new business and I'm finding it harder to optimize than it is for my actual SEO clients at work. It's a video production business, so I am optimizing around "Film production company [state]" with the page title, meta, etc, but they are ranking low. They used a one page squarespace template, but I started breaking out content into different pages and fixing the homepage so there is only one h1.

I'm guessing that building backlinks will make the biggest difference, as right now there isn't any DA or PA. As a video production business, they meet with clients / do work on location so they don't have an office address; the business is filed with the home address. Because of this, I'm not sure how to go about building links. I created a Google My Business and hid the address, but the GMB ranks low as well. Normally, I'd start with setting up local listings, but without a physical address, I'm not able to create many.

Wondering if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions?

submitted by /u/ImBadAtThis1
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/al7tti/seo_for_a_video_production_company_without_an/>

No comments:

Post a Comment