Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Quality content = Automatic Backlinks

So, let me preface by stating, I love SEO. I find it fascinating.

I originally fell in love after having my cleaning agency start to rank for super competitive keywords and overnight become a success.

Now, I've been wanting to replicate the success of my cleaning agency in several other similar verticals.

In essence, I want to just focus on SEO, copywriting and building out a superior brand and grow my businesses organically.

The issue I have is, every one says create quality content and the backlinks will come but I've honestly tried that.

I've tested with 3,000 word guides of the highest quality, 800 word blog posts of super high quality and I've received 0 back links as a result of them.

Is it because of the niche I'm in?

I'm using Facebook, Medium and Twitter to help with indexing each post but from my experience the mantra that quality content = automatic backlinks is a false one, especially in the home & garden niche.

submitted by /u/AdorableFlight
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/all39x/quality_content_automatic_backlinks/>

No comments:

Post a Comment