Thursday, January 31, 2019

In desperate need of an SEO expert

I need an expert to take a look at a website and give their opinion as to why our rankings suck. Ive tried multiple things to produce some results and so far (12 months time) I’ve had little to no success. From my previous experience our competitors shouldn’t be ranking as high as they are compared to us. Their loading times, UX (and mobile UX), keyword density, and google developer scores are worse or fairly similar to ours. So I’m at a complete loss. If anyone can offer some professional advice/support I would be happy to provide compensation.

submitted by /u/Cheymau5
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/als17r/in_desperate_need_of_an_seo_expert/>

No comments:

Post a Comment