Tuesday, January 29, 2019

People said using multiple domain pointing to a website is bad because Google can detect plagiarism

I have a website with political content and was at 1st position in Google search result for a long time.

Then someone decided to copy my website by taking my logo, title and everything except its content. After a few government blocking, my website fell to position 2 and the cloned website went to top 1.

Recently he got blocked by our government too and he redirect the website to new link. Surprisingly now he got the old domain at 1st position and the new domain at 2nd, and my domain is pushed far behind the search result. How is it possible he have 2 domains pointed to the same website and took both top 2 spots? And how the heck my website pushed far away from the top 10?

As this is my soirce of income, I feel so bad because I am losing it and people wont know that I am the real person behind the original website. People won't even know mine is the original website, not his.

Anyone got any idea to counter that website? I am already thinking to quit this once and for all.

submitted by /u/tom_yacht
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/al8cl1/people_said_using_multiple_domain_pointing_to_a/>

No comments:

Post a Comment