Thursday, January 31, 2019

Website Not Ranking At All

I may be being impatient but I built my website using Squarespace and went live around December 23, 2018. I looked at keyword research terms and know that the keywords I am targetting have a high volume of searches. When I however search for any of my keywords, my website is not even on the last page of Google

Here is what I have done so far:

- submitted my website to Google Search Console

- made my website HTTPS

- created blog content and pages with my keywords

- added meta keywords and meta descriptions to all my pages with keywords

- added alt tags to all images with keywords

- started Twitter and Facebook accounts where I crosspost my blog contents

- Started and uploaded YouTube videos with my keywords

When I search google with "site:[website address], my website pages show up which means that it has been indexed. I am at a loss as to what else I can do to get my website to even show up on Google.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/geezr77
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/alryeb/website_not_ranking_at_all/>

No comments:

Post a Comment