Thursday, January 31, 2019

Google search console issues on Shopify store

Hello, I have been experiencing some very strange things on google search console lately which has caused my rank to plummet, first it has been crawling pages such as: cart, login, account, register, etc. then it's having issues crawling AMP pages through a third party app and now its detecting a coverage issue server error (5xx) for a URL that not only has never existed but is not even worded correctly

I spoke to AMP app developer he said everything is looking fine on their end and this is an issue with google but I have no idea if this is true nor do I really have any idea what im doing when it comes to search console.

All these issues have been happening pretty recently like the few months my website no longer shows up the first page of google search for keywords in my niche. I don't think it even shows up on google anymore. I am not sure whats happening to be honest I think this is going to drive me out of business i'm no longer getting any traffic what can I do i have no one to help or to guide me if i'm doing something wrong and google doesn't have customer support

submitted by /u/pos123123
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/alo9mp/google_search_console_issues_on_shopify_store/>

No comments:

Post a Comment