Tuesday, January 29, 2019

In Dire Need of SEO Help

Hi All,

I work for a company that heavily relies on their eCommerce site to make sales. I recently hired an SEO firm who seems to look great on paper (google/yelp reviews). It's been three months of them adding competitive keywords to our meta descriptions and meta titles. Furthermore, they seem to be either creating accounts (ie pinterest) with our company name/info on it, creating a short page on a site like weebly and posting one of our random blogs, or creating accounts on other forums (most are relevant to our industry, but some aren't) and posting once saying stuff like Hey everyone I'm new!

I asked them if this was Black Hat they continue to assure me it's not- but I am not wholly convinced. Is this against Google's regulations?

submitted by /u/spelilngbeechamp
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/al49bb/in_dire_need_of_seo_help/>

No comments:

Post a Comment