Sunday, September 27, 2020

Best way to optimize site for multiple cities.

Hey there,

Quick question, I want to target keywords for two cities that I'm located between but I don't want to create 'duplicative' content for both pages. How should I focus my keywords using yoast SEO on wp.

Option 1: Create individual pages for both cities, focus keywords 'City1 Real Estate Photography', and 'city2 real estate photography'. Create the content and just change it up for the specific cities.

or

Option 2: Create individual pages for desired keywords and then 301 redirect the pages to a general real estate photography landing page. (this is option im leaning towards) I just don't know how it will affect SEO ranking.

Thanks for any insight.

submitted by /u/AndrewPlayss
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j0u8xq/best_way_to_optimize_site_for_multiple_cities/>

No comments:

Post a Comment