Monday, September 28, 2020

Is a website really necessary for SEO ?

I am a real beginner at SEO but I've said to one of my friend that I would help him rank up his society in google as I've got lot of free times.

The thing is his society is a retailer of a big company that already have a page on their site for his shop but the page isn't quite optimize for SEO (not enough keywords,...)

And he can't modify It, so I thought of creating a separate website so that I can do whatever I want on the site (articles to rank up, ...)

Is this a good idea ? Or should I've focus on adding keywords and content on the social media pages (facebook, instagram)

submitted by /u/Corsayrr
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j1qtg1/is_a_website_really_necessary_for_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment