Sunday, September 27, 2020

How best to promote guides for link-building?

I have a number of guides for the same target audience, eg truck drivers. I'd like to know (A) how best to find prospects and (B) How best to entice them to link to us.

(A) Would it be better to search for sites that discuss the same topic? Eg if a guide is on "Trucker Tax Deductions", should I look for pages ranking for this KW and then pitch them our content to link to.

(B) The benefit my prospect would achieve in linking to our content is that it "takes a different angle" or "adds something valuable to the topic". Does this sound like a convincing/persuasive pitch to entice them to link to my guide?

Any best practice you guys could suggest would be very helpful. Thanks! :)

submitted by /u/Xelsior702
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j0uh0v/how_best_to_promote_guides_for_linkbuilding/>

No comments:

Post a Comment