Monday, September 28, 2020

Random Google Reviews

Hi everyone! I have a puzzling predicament. One of my clients has been receiving a bunch of random (positive) Google reviews on his Google My Business. He doesn’t know any of the reviewers (his company is small enough to know the majority of his customers) and as Google has started to prioritize reviews, I’m concerned about the ramifications of these reviews. Has anyone heard of fake positive reviews causing issues? Does Google do anything about these and does this have the potential to harm his SEO or should I just thank my lucky stars for some kind strangers?

submitted by /u/ThatGnatGirl
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j1faku/random_google_reviews/>

No comments:

Post a Comment