Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Competitor spreading fake reviews on sites and has a little review fraud going where he owns a review site and uses that to promote another site he owns (can this be reported?)

This guy in my industry has had a similar scam before where he creates a review site and the another site that he promotes on the review site and pretends to be many different people.

He writes fake reviews and attacks competitors and uses many different fake accounts.

I looked at google but I couldn't see anything specific to this. I also looked at econsumer but...

Anything I can do?

submitted by /u/1rub
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j2ei53/competitor_spreading_fake_reviews_on_sites_and/>

No comments:

Post a Comment