Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Testing SEO and Case Studies

I’ve been studying SEO and teaching others what I’ve learned for awhile now. However, I’ve never actually put what I’ve learned into practice on my own.

I was looking to create a case study that I can show others - look at this, it works!

Most people say, start a blog and work on ranking it. Starting a new site and ranking it quickly with white hat practices can take a long time. I also don’t mind doing it, but I’m also not a great writer...or maybe don’t have the discipline to write 2,000 word articles.

I’m looking for ideas on how to test out what I’ve learned and be able to show people. I want to do the work myself and invest little money into it so I have full control. This means writing, backlinks, etc., even if I have to learn to enjoy writing.

Other than a blog, are there any other ideas anyone recommends to see if what I’ve been learning actually works?

Or if a blog is a way to go, do I pick a topic I enjoy and go for it or do I also find something that’s easier to rank for? I like golf, but trying to rank a golf blog as a weekend golfer probably won’t do well no matter what I write.

submitted by /u/Officer_Good_Body
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j2c7n0/testing_seo_and_case_studies/>

No comments:

Post a Comment