Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Coding a theme with Wordpress, using variables as keywords?

So I have a WordPress theme with Woocommerce installed. I'm working on some of the template pages and I have a question about SEO. I can easily put the name of the product and store it as a variable, and dynamically put it on the site. For instance:

$someName = $product->name; echo ` <h1>$someName</h1> <h2>Facts about ' . $someName . '</h2>;' 

If $someName was "Cool Toy", the site would generate: "COOL TOY... Facts about Cool Toy" etc.

My question is, does this hurt my SEO, or even affect it at all since PHP is generated by the server? Does google need to crawl hard-coded content, or can it crawl the above?

submitted by /u/Sackadelic
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j2cuxo/coding_a_theme_with_wordpress_using_variables_as/>

No comments:

Post a Comment