Monday, September 28, 2020

SEO REPORT TEMPLATE

Hi everyone, I am new to this seo field. I have a website and I also have access to Google analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush and Ryte subscription.

All these tools surely give lots of information, analysis, and errors etc. My primary concern is what and how to show all this on an SEO report? Is there any template which I should fill out and feed it with all errors and warnings etc? How should I create a report?

I am quite confused about it because on all the youtube videos and tutorials, everyone is showing how to extract information with tools. But no one is telling how to create a report with all this information.

submitted by /u/Zacred-
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j1q6to/seo_report_template/>

No comments:

Post a Comment