Saturday, September 26, 2020

Questions: Not Ranking, Rarely in google

Hello -

Just wondering if anyone can give me some tips or point me in the right direction to Rank or at least appear more often on google.\

I have a Store using Word Press, its a very niche market for what i sell and only have one competitor. We post the same products but thiers always shows in the search engine , pretty high ranked where as mine does not. Also Thier pdoducts show instantly in search when its posted.

Any tips on how i can get my site to show in the engine more often, at this point i dont care if its high ranked i want it to show at least.

I have SEO Optimation Plugin Ive switched from go daddy to another service to increase speed Ive compressed my images for faster page loading times.

Any suggestions will help,

submitted by /u/ohiosveryownn
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j0h09p/questions_not_ranking_rarely_in_google/>

No comments:

Post a Comment