Monday, September 28, 2020

I absolutely despise backlink building.

It's a painful and tedious process to do it manually, so I'm looking for ways I can potentially automate some of it to benefit my time.

By automate, I'm talking about tools or services that allow for better management of my building and allows me to use templates.

Can anyone recommend a good, solid tool or service that offers me to perform editorial outreach but gives me some templates to tweak and automate emails that send out and follow up after a certain amount of time.

I also have clients primarily focused on local SEO, so does anyone have any experience with someone like BrightLocal?

I'm happy to write my own content and I'm not too particularly interested in companies like FatJoe where the link will probably be 0 value and die off within a matter of weeks. I know a lot of good ways to build backlinks, but I figure I can just spend my time a little better if there were tools or services out there to help take off the manual edge of outreach which works 5% of the time.

If I can do it in more volume then it helps increase my chances of it actually working.

Any advice is appreciated, cheers.

submitted by /u/GringoTheDingoAU
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j193bq/i_absolutely_despise_backlink_building/>

No comments:

Post a Comment