Sunday, September 27, 2020

When a niche is too narrow?

I've been looking and asking for an answer to this for a while, but still nothing cleared my mind up.

Shortly.

I want to open a web design studio. I've figured out that niche down, focusing on a specific typology of professionals, would increase the chances to get projects.

I did a keywords analysis for different niches (both for my potential clients and potential client's client).

In both cases, i could find a small amount of keywords (maximum 10), and all of them with a monthly research volume of 1-10/1-100.. maybe just one with 1-1000.

Using these keywords to set up a campaign (always google tools) and get more detailed stats, i got a forecast of hundreds of impression and a dozen of click.

I don't really know how to gauge these data, but they looks really poor and not really worth the efforts.

I would like to know more about the decision making process basing on keywords data, when something worth work on it, when a niche is too narrow.

Hope someone can help it clear this out.

Thank!

submitted by /u/vba-automation
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j0pdqk/when_a_niche_is_too_narrow/>

No comments:

Post a Comment