Tuesday, September 29, 2020

How to fix 'Rich results test' missing fields?

This test doesn't really tell you what or where to add the missing fields:

Missing field "image" (optional)

Missing field "brand" (optional)

Missing field "description" (optional)

Missing field "sku" (optional)

Missing field "offers" (optional)

No global identifier provided (e.g., gtin, mpn, isbn) (optional)

I don't know what to do. I went looking for the files on my server that contain some of the highlighted code when you click on the above but couldn't find the file.

And then even if I found the file I don't know exactly where to put it. What do you think? Any tools to fix this stuff? I got a notification in search console.

submitted by /u/1rub
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j2bnr8/how_to_fix_rich_results_test_missing_fields/>

No comments:

Post a Comment