Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Internal Page SEO help please

At one point I had the 1st spot on Google for my real estate website. Unfortunately, huge sites like Zillow, Homes, Trulia, etc. with half a billion links blew me out of the water years ago so that I must now publicize the site other ways.
However, due to the virus curtailing my business I have decided to provide a service that does not require the usual constant people contact typical of the profession.

This service is presented at an internal page. The main competition does not have an unattainable number of links.

My question is how best to rank an internal page in first position or at least rank on page one.

Thank you. This is essential to our continued solvency as a company and my career of nearly 40 years as a Realtor.

submitted by /u/DennisJM
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j2oa27/internal_page_seo_help_please/>

No comments:

Post a Comment