Monday, September 28, 2020

Domain suggestions for SEO

Hello! I have searched the internet but found a lot of mixed answers. I am making a blog/store for a niche field. But I wan't to start it off as a subdomain. This way I am better organized. A couple of months later, I will be introducing another niche (that's why I think subdomains are the best approach). And after that another. All of them are in the creative arts space. Filmmaking, music production, audio stuff like that.
I just feel like hobby.mysite.com, hobby2.mysite.com and so on don't really have that company branding feel for each. But I also want some authority when I roll out these new sub domains. I was thinking about fowarding domains to another domain but I just don't know lol. Does anyone have suggestions? SEO is very important to me.

submitted by /u/kitcarson1990
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j1on75/domain_suggestions_for_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment