Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Localising One Page on my Website

I've got one page (case study) which is a translation of another page on the website. I just noticed that the translated version is an orphan page, so it's not getting indexed.

As far as I know, the best way to do multi-language pages is to have the same page, but different language versions of that same page/url. But, my gut is telling me that perhaps if you have only one page out of 100+ in a different language, using this language variable page might not be the best option.

Another option is simply linking the English version to the translated one, and vice versa.

Which method do you think would be more beneficial in order to get better ranking?

Would gladly appreciate your help!

PS: using Hubspot as a CMS if that makes any difference.

submitted by /u/FascinatedQuestioner
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j2hzw8/localising_one_page_on_my_website/>

No comments:

Post a Comment