Saturday, September 26, 2020

If anyone is seeking to hire a freelancer I'm looking for only 1 client

Hey I'm open to gaining only 1 client if any one needs anything. Sorry for the spam. I just was posting this is someone is looking for a freelancer coming to reddit.

I gave clients now working with me who found me on reddit. They are happy. I have to do my job or else they would call me out and they wouldn't be my clients right?

So I do monthly seo and do a good job at it. I also do full websites and full b2b jobs and tasks. Shoot me a reddit message or a chat. Thanks shoot me a chat message please on reddit ir email me at aarongossseo@gmail.com sorry for the spam.

submitted by /u/ScaleSEOGoals
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j0ihwg/if_anyone_is_seeking_to_hire_a_freelancer_im/>

No comments:

Post a Comment