Sunday, September 27, 2020

How to optimize uploaded PDFs meta tags for SEO?

How to optimize PDFs as like any other webpage for SEO?

Like what I am lookijg the ways for PDF:

Either I can upload them in my media attachment in Wordpress or I can Embed them on my page

But in either of cases I am uploading it on a page as the element and on opening url looks like example. com/wp-content/uploads/pdftestexample.pdf

But I want my URL to be exact i.e example. com/pdftestexample.pdf

For that I am upload directly to my cpanel as webpage.

But now how to optimize meta tags of my pdf now? Title, description, H1 & so on..... to rank them

Can I do that with any pdf editor where can I customize HTML or so?

Kindly help!

submitted by /u/Virtualsure
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j0wul2/how_to_optimize_uploaded_pdfs_meta_tags_for_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment