Monday, September 28, 2020

Small Page SEO help

Hi everyone, so I'm new to SEO and haven't made a webpage since I went to college 20 years ago.

I have started a side business with a website and am trying to grow my rankings organically. It's a small website though only a handful of pages but my competitors are the same way. We all basically structure the website the same and have the same keywords for the most part.

For google maps I normally rank top 1 or 2 for my area but if you are doing a google search I am if lucky on page 8-12. So that means outlying areas wont' pull me up at all. I've slowly gone up in rankings since I launched the website\opened my business 3 months ago, but I've gone stagnant in the rankings now.

I've done what I think I can do the best I can. I know I am missing backlinks and I am slowly working on it. But I get results from out of state business's, results from business's 2 hrs away show up before I do. They don't even have keywords of my city or surrounding cities on their websites.

I'm not asking for freework just some advice. I'd love to pay someone to help with this but until covid is over I'm on a tight budget and trying to do it all on my own.

Right now I run my services from my home garage but my end goal is to open a shop as soon as covid rules are relaxed or over. But I want to be as high as possible on google rankings before I do so.

Thanks guys!

submitted by /u/akprime13
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/j1o4f0/small_page_seo_help/>

No comments:

Post a Comment