Monday, December 28, 2020

Flooded with nofollows overnight

(Disclaimer: I'm not a SEO professional, just a business owner lil lady please be kind).

I had a SEO freelancer do my backlink profile, and the quality of links seems actually good.

Now, here comes the problem - yesterday I commented on a gardening blog and included my website in my info. I woke up to 1k nofollows from that one blog comment. It keeps growing. Apparently the feature the "latest" comments in each and every article they ever wrote. The blog has a good DA and it's related to my work field.... but I'm concerned about these nofollows affecting my dofollow rate, my spam score or whatever... should I disavow to Google or it will just be irrelevant?

I'm kinda panicking because of the hard work I've been putting in all this.... What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/thinksotoo
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/klw8r0/flooded_with_nofollows_overnight/>

No comments:

Post a Comment