Sunday, December 27, 2020

Interesting observation about my content

I have an aged site good good DA. I've been trying to prepare content for a different but related niche.

I have one article in particular that i'm really proud of. Content is exceptional, original, useful. Notably better than all competition in the top 10 for the prime keyword.

It's been up since early December and I am just watching how it's ranking for more and more keywords every day. It's interesting because there is one very specific keyword on this topic that I would love to rank for, but I can't. It's even listed in the title.

I suspect google is evaluating my site in some capacity and allowing me to rank for low traffic keywords but is blocking me from the juicy ones. I suspect they are evaluating my site on some random metrics, could be anything, and determining that I'm not good enough to blow-up in traffic just yet. It simply doesn't make sense how I am ranking for all sorts of vaguely related crap, in the top 10, but not for the one that my article is literally about.

submitted by /u/HelloBello30
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/klc63t/interesting_observation_about_my_content/>

No comments:

Post a Comment