Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Should I be concerned? (Core update)

Hey all! I am still experiencing a daily net loss of keywords that is seemingly related to the core update that just rolled out. Looking at my site on SEMrush, I've lost 16% of my keywords over the past month -- however, I've been looking at the lost keywords day-by-day, and they all seem to low-volume keywords that were ranking on like page 7 (the point: they weren't driving traffic for me anyway).

I am used to seeing our total keywords go up on a daily basis, so I guess my concern is that this has been roughly 30 straight days of losses, despite the update finishing its rollout over a week ago.

Just looking for any feedback! Thanks so much.

submitted by /u/braydensmith33
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/kme85v/should_i_be_concerned_core_update/>

No comments:

Post a Comment