Thursday, December 31, 2020

SEO for OOS (Hidden) items

Hey guys - I'm a some-what beginner in SEO.

I'm using Bigcommerce and there's an option to "Hide all OOS products but have the page still accessible".

I turned this on because 80% of my products are sold out and the store looks messy for the customer to sort through while trying to buy In-Stock items. There's no filtering function for this theme for OOS.

That said, I wanted to HIDE all the OOS products from the site so it's a better experience for the customer. Then I want to make a page listing all our products (ie. 150 SKUs) with hyperlinks to all of them for google to crawl.

Is this a good idea?

submitted by /u/mikehookipa
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/knzpdn/seo_for_oos_hidden_items/>

No comments:

Post a Comment