Sunday, December 27, 2020

Pagespeed Insights and On Page SEO Audit. What is the going rate now a days?

We recently revamped our website and need to get a few issues resolved according to Google Pagespeed Insights. I have contacted a few local firms but I'm not sold and think they are just going to outsource it on freelancer. I could do that easily enough but I don't want someone who is just going to run the cookie cutter fixes and possibly tweak code that shouldn't be tweaked. Yes,

I know there are apps and shit that can do a lot of this for me but would rather leave it to someone who knows what they're doing and can articulate to me WHY they are doing it.

PageSpeed Insights: Mobile = 17, Desktop = 81

What is the going rate to get my issues fixed as well as an on page SEO Audit and help with getting those issues resolved?

submitted by /u/pimpin624
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/klgw0k/pagespeed_insights_and_on_page_seo_audit_what_is/>

No comments:

Post a Comment