Sunday, December 27, 2020

What are you struggling with as a beginner in SEO?

First off, massive props to anyone working on learning new things and starting their own sites. It's a struggle but it's worth it!

We are all beginners at some point, and I could talk about SEO all day, so I'm happy to help out when I can.

I see lots of beginners asking questions about their sites, which is great. There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers :)

So... what are your main pain points when starting out? What's confusing to you? What are you struggling with?

I'll provide as much insight as I can and invite the other vets to chime in as well...

submitted by /u/michaelhayesSEO
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/klalnc/what_are_you_struggling_with_as_a_beginner_in_seo/>

No comments:

Post a Comment