Thursday, December 31, 2020

Google Has De-Indexed My Blog- How do I get it back?

Hello! I wrote a blog about a month ago that’s been bringing in a consistent flow of a few hundred visitors. Unfortunately, a few days ago I noticed that I haven’t gotten any visitors from that blog. I typed in the page URL/blog title on google and it’s nowhere to be found.

I did change the URL on it around that same time (just shortened it). I created a URL redirect but now it’s gone completely. Not sure if that had anything to do with it. I don’t have any errors on my site so no broken links or anything.

Wondering if anyone can help? Not sure what to do or how to bring it back. I was the second result on the first page of google for that keyword :(

submitted by /u/-RaisedByWolves-
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/ko6glg/google_has_deindexed_my_blog_how_do_i_get_it_back/>

No comments:

Post a Comment