Sunday, December 27, 2020

Thoughts on 'near me' in the domain name for higher rankings?

What are your thoughts on 'near me' in the domain name for SEO?

Will it work in 2021? Can it work well in different countries (i.e pizzanearme co uk)?

As you know, google gets high volume 'near me' searches every month and I have read some success stories on people capitalising on this by having an exact match domain. This was a couple of years ago, so I am not sure if this method would work today.

'near me' Dot com is probably oversaturated but maybe there is an opportunity to look into different tlds such as UK based domains

What are your thoughts?

submitted by /u/rbris-go
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/klkpf7/thoughts_on_near_me_in_the_domain_name_for_higher/>

No comments:

Post a Comment