Sunday, December 27, 2020

How do I Determine how much to invest in content

I have a few websites I'm starting up soon and I understand how important good content is. One site is a construction business and the other is a business listing directory in a niche. Looking at the content writing companies, it seems like it'd cost around $60 per article on the niche topics such as how to choose the right contractor or diy stuff etc. I know that 1 article isn't enough, so ill need dozens of articles on each site, and I read that it can take up to 4 to 6 months to get the benefits from the content and get better rankings.

At that rate, if I paid for 12 articles of content per site per month at $60 per article and it takes 6 months to get good rankings, it would cost nearly $10k and I see that decent new sites are generating $500 a month, it would take 20 months to recoup the content investment.

What kind of formula can I use to guide on how much to pay for content, what strategies do you all use for investing in content for new websites?

Thanks

submitted by /u/aDigitalPunk
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/kl98ca/how_do_i_determine_how_much_to_invest_in_content/>

No comments:

Post a Comment