Sunday, December 27, 2020

How do i go about hiring an SEO manager?

Hello! I’m new to SEO, and am learning but i am starting a business an was considering hiring someone to manage SEO. I see lots of offers on upwork and other freelancing websites, as well as searched local companies.

I’ve heard a few pitches but not one really mentioned how they would be optimizing. I understand the reasoning thinking i might just take their strategy in and try doing it myself, or hiring someone else to execute it, but i just don’t feel like i have enough information to confidently hire someone.

What should i be looking for when hiring for SEO?

submitted by /u/dad-mode-activated
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/klbx6g/how_do_i_go_about_hiring_an_seo_manager/>

No comments:

Post a Comment