Wednesday, December 30, 2020

How much would I realistically be looking at paying for linkbuilding?

I want to build a new website up to DR 30-40, how much would it cost typically? The competitors in my niche are around that level so if I want to compete, I need to get around there.

It's not in a super competitive niche either so I would imagine links would cost less.

I used to be against buying links, but it just makes sense to do it vs spending time doing massive outreach and getting nowhere when they're only going to ask for money in the end anyway.

Edit: Another question as well, are site owners asking for money AND a guest post or when you pay they will do a niche edit for you?

submitted by /u/Justachillday
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/knk4ff/how_much_would_i_realistically_be_looking_at/>

No comments:

Post a Comment